1. Greed - What is your most inexpensive book?
Well I've actually won quite a few books recently through Twitter giveaways so I suppose one of those, since they were all free!
2. Wrath - What author do you have a love/hate relationship with?
I honestly can't think of anyone. I think I pretty much either like an author or I don't tbh.
3. Gluttony - What book have you devoured over and over with no shame?
Avalon High by Meg Cabot. I've genuinely lost track of how many times I've read it.
4. Sloth - What book have you neglected reading due to laziness?
I'm gonna say Catch-22 by Joseph Heller. I borrowed it from my dad years ago and I've started it at least three times but I always give up after a few chapters and I don't even really know why.
5. Pride - What book do you most talk about in order to sound like an intellectual reader?
I don't think I necessarily do that but I do keep my copy of Joyce's Ulysses on my bookshelf even though I only read a few pages for uni and do not intend on ever reading it all the way through. So that's pretty much the same thing.
6. Lust - What attributes do you find attractive in male or female characters?
Just whatever it is that Stephanie Perkins is serving up in her male love interests. Which is possibly not entirely appropriate given that I'm 22 and her characters are all teenagers but whatever, call me when Cricket Bell is 21.
7. Envy - What book would you most like to receive as a gift?
Probably Doctor Who: The Vault or a book of Vivian Maier's photography. Just one of those big coffee table books that I'd really like but they're too expensive to justify buying for myself, you know?
I'm not going to tag anyone specifically but if you want to answer these questions then consider yourself tagged! And let me know in the comments if you answer these on your own blog. I'd love to hear your answers.