Monday 10 August 2015

BookTubeAThon 2015 wrap up!

Well the BookTubeAThon is officially over and I have to say, I'm going to miss it. This week has been so much fun and I think my little video camera has been used more over the past few days than it has since I bought it! Not to mention how surprised I am at myself for actually managing to read over 1000 pages in just six days.

I got through a few books on my TBR, including finishing a couple that I had already started; I finally read Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find them and Quidditch Through the Ages, both of which have been sitting on my shelf without proper appreciation since 2001; and I thoroughly enjoyed every single book I read. So I am definitely counting this readathon a success and I am very much looking forward to the next one.


Follow me on bloglovin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment