Saturday 24 October 2015

Polzeath.


My dad had some time off work a few weeks ago and luckily we had lovely weather the whole time so we went on a couple of little day trips and I took a lot of photographs. I did think I would have some film photographs to share with you in a couple of posts too... but it turns out the film never actually wound on in my camera. So... let's move on.


The first of our little trips was to the beach at Polzeath. Although I didn't get a lot of photos with my digital camera, unfortunately (I thought I got a lot on my film camera but uh, obviously not.)


I did do a lot of stumbling over rocks and had to have a little lie down on the cliffs to get my breath back afterwards. Let's just say it was a little too hot for the jeans and long sleeved t-shirt combo I was rocking.



Follow

1 comment: