Friday 18 December 2015

Christmas card printable.


For today's Blogmas I've got something very different to the sort of thing I usually do. It's a download for a printable Christmas card! Now, I am by no means an expert in graphic design or anything like that, but I made this card for my dad a few years ago and I've always been quite pleased with the design, so I just thought it might be nice to make it available to download, if any of you should be interested in that!


As you can see, it's a super simple design (like I said I'm no expert) but I thought it was cute and you can download the PDF here if you think it's cute too. As you can see, there is a grey box around the card on the PDF, that is not actually part of the design, but it's there so that you know where to cut when you're cutting the card out. Just cut along the inside edge of the grey line and then fold the card in half, and that's it!

Let me know if you plan to use this card!

Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment