Friday 29 April 2016

Perranporth.


Hello! It feels like it's been ages since I last posted. How are you all? Good? Good. Now, back to me. I've been a busy bee, entering a few writing competitions and helping friends with editing their writing. It's been a big old writing and editing love fest up in here and honestly, it's been great. What that does mean though is that I have a lot of unedited photographs backed up for blog posts! So you can expect a few more photo posts in the next few weeks. Assuming I get to editing the rest of the pictures any time soon...


I don't know who this dog is but he's very photogenic, don't you think?


A couple of weeks ago my parents and I went out to Perranporth for a little wander along the beach. As you can see it wasn't exactly the sunniest of spring days but I did get to dip my toes in the ocean for the first time this year, which was nice if also very, very cold. And I think these photos turned out pretty well, if I do say so myself.


My next post will either be another Project: Anything Other Than Hamilton or a few pictures from my first roll of film for about six years, but I'm actually still working on a few writing projects so I have no idea which one it will be or when it will be up. We'll just have to wait and find out together!


Until next time, pals!

Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment