Friday 15 July 2016

BookTubeAThon 2016 TBR.


That's right, I'm doing the BookTubeAThon again. I probably shouldn't be but I had so much fun last time that I just couldn't resist! And I am doing things a little differently this time. 1) I've decided to do it a few days in advance instead of deciding on the morning that it actually starts. And 2) I've done some doubling up so hopefully I'll be able to complete six of the seven challenges with only three books! I'll just have to live with not completing the 'read seven books' challenge this year.

For those of you who don't know, the BookTubeAThon is a week long Youtube based readathon that takes place every year. This year it will run from 18th - 24th July. You can find out more on the BookTubeAThon Youtube channel.

Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment