Thursday 18 August 2016

Some pretty bad photos of Torquay.


I'm still learning how to take good pictures. I'm still learning how best to edit them. Even though I've had my D-SLR since I was eighteen, I'm still learning how to use it properly. I will probably never be done learning. What this means is that sometimes my pictures just aren't going to be that good. Sometimes they're going to be blurry and sometimes that's because my camera is a little old and the light was bad that day but more often it's just because I still have to remind myself to use the right lens or change the aperture.


But this blog is kind of my photographic diary and I like sharing photos of fun days here. I like showing you that I saw a guy using some kind of water jet pack in Torquay, and if the photo is out of focus because I set the wrong aperture then hey, that's just something I still need to learn, and there is definitely value for me in documenting that too.


This is all really just to say that I know these pictures aren't great but I couldn't not post a picture of a guy using a water jet pack. I just don't have it in me to make that decision.


Follow

2 comments:

  1. that water jetpack is absolutely insane! cute photos.

    thanks for the comment on my britney book tag post. you should definitely read the wind in the willows - such an interesting commentary on the edwardian era and its concerns also its lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Bee! I'm definitely going to move the Wind in the Willows to the top of my TBR pile!

      Delete